cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 17

Re: Late activation

Go to solution

Hi @RobbieMac 

Thank you for post. I'm sorry, I was driving and wasn't able to answer on your call.

I'm working tomorrow, but I should be able take the call, the best time will be 1pm,as I'm on break then.

Thanks

Piotr

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 17

Go to solution

@PiotrP wrote:

Hi @RobbieMac 

Thank you for post. I'm sorry, I was driving and wasn't able to answer on your call.

I'm working tomorrow, but I should be able take the call, the best time will be 1pm,as I'm on break then.

Thanks

Piotr

No problem @PiotrP 

I'll call as close to 1pm as possible tomorrow afternoon.

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 17

Go to solution

@PiotrP  I hope the issue has been sorted. Just in case you are not aware, BT will have to pay you automatic compensation for the delay in activation. It is a £ 5.04 per each day of delay, from the initial date you have been told services would be activated, until the day before the activation actually occurred. The total value should be added as a credit to your BT account to offset your bill. Although, you also have the option to request the credit value to be refunded to your bank account.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 17

Go to solution

@SenseiEverything is going in good direction. Activation date is se on 8th so hopefully everything will be ok this time. Compensation will have to be manually because of all problems at the beginning.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 17

Go to solution
@PiotrP Once activation occurs (if on the 8th) please make sure you mention the automatic compensation and if you want ask for the credit on your account (once processed - within 15 days) to be refunded to your bank account. Good luck!
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @PiotrP 

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me again this morning.

I am really pleased that your services are up and running now.  Everything that we discussed on the call have been applied too.

As agreed, I'll go ahead and close this off from here.  If you need help or have any questions in future feel free to post back as you're more than welcome 😀

All the best,

Robbie

Message 17 of 17

Go to solution

@RobbieMacThank you again for you help and kindness. I can confirm that all ends well, and my broadband is up as promised. I'm happy customer now🙂

All the best

Piotr