cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
allanraymond
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 4

Latest Bill shows a charge for Unlimited Anytime Calls Add and Unlimited Minutes Calling Plan

Go to solution

Yesterday I took up the offer to move at no extra cost from Broadband (copper) to Superfast Fibre, the new contact due to start on 14 November.

Today I received my monthly bill which shows a charge for both

Unlimited Anytime Calls Add-on £9.99

Unlimited Minutes Calling Plan £7.99

As far as I'm aware Unlimited Minutes Calling Plan is taking over from Unlimited Anytime Calls Add-on and I'm unclear why I'm being charged for both. At least I would have expected some adjustment or refund of advance payment for my  Unlimited Anytime Calls Add-on.

Can anyone shed any light as to the double charges bearing in mind my contact for Unlimited Minutes Calling Plan doesn't start until 14 November?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Latest Bill shows a charge for Unlimited Anytime Calls Add and Unlimited Minutes Calling Plan

Go to solution

Welcome back to the Community @allanraymond 🙂

Sorry to hear that you have been billed incorrectly.

You shouldn't have been billed for both products unless the products are showing different billing periods?

For example, UAC billed up to the date you switched to MAC and then MAC for the rest of the billing period.

If you have been billed for the same period twice let me know and I can take a look into this for you.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
allanraymond
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 4

Re: Latest Bill shows a charge for Unlimited Anytime Calls Add and Unlimited Minutes Calling Plan

Go to solution

Thanks Matt-S for the response

I came off chat an hour or so ago and the agent was most helpful explaining the situation:

Basically:

I have been charged in advance for Unlimited Anytime Calls from 08 Nov to 07 Dec

and

charged in advance for Unlimited Minutes Calling from 14 Nov (which is when my new contact starts) to 07 Dec.

On 14 Nov my Unlimited Anytime Calls will be cancelled and on my next bill it will show a credit for the period between 14 Nov to 07 Dec.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

I was thinking that's what could have happened.

Glad to hear you got sorted @allanraymond 🙂 

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings