Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jules1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 31 of 59

Re: Latest offers from BT tailored to you

@JohnC2 wrote:

Hi @Jules1 sorry for the confusion. I can confirm that Double Your Data customers will continue to get double the data of a standard customer. So, if a standard customer now gets 12GB of storage, their Double Your Data counterpart will get 24GB.

Cheers

John

John, thanks for the info. This is definitely not what I was told on the phone which was if I went with the tailored offer the data usage would be 12gb. The lady I spoke to is going to call me back next week. I'll see what she says then. I'm also a little miffed that my brother has been offered unlimited broadband and free weekend calls for £12 a month which is only £1 a month more for a much better deal than this so I may still let my contract run down and then look at all the options even though it may cost me a more in the short term.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 32 of 59

I re-contracted in April to get the 52M/25Gb Infinity1 package and got a reduction in my bill, I have just received my personal offer and got a further price reduction and unlimited data!!

0 Ratings
stevebrass
Expert
Message 33 of 59

My Great Offers Tailored for me offers me Infinity at 52 mbs.

I wish! Not going to happen, being 2km from the cabinet.

Not very tailored really.

I'll await the email.

0 Ratings
STX1300man
Contributor
Message 34 of 59

@umpire wrote:

For me the so called 'tailored' offers via MyBT were nothing of the sort, just links to the standard deals for existing customers.

To get to the proper personally tailored offers I need to follow the e-mail link or .... login here.

http://www.bt.com/myoffer

When I log in I get a warning that the telephone number on the account is not my number. I have 2 lines on one account. The number in my profile is definately my main line, though my internet is on the other line. How do I get round this or have IT not tested this for people with two lines?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 35 of 59

Did you get the e-mail. What happens if you use the link in the e-mail?
0 Ratings
STX1300man
Contributor
Message 36 of 59

@umpire wrote:
Did you get the e-mail. What happens if you use the link in the e-mail?

Yes, tried that and the posted link. Same result.

I think it is blowing up because my profile has my main landline number whereas the Broadband is on my second landline.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 37 of 59

I assume it makes no difference if you log in using account number and postcode?

You could try calling the Customer Options Team on 0800 800 030 and see if they can see your tailored broadband offers and maybe also tweak things so you can see them on-line.
0 Ratings
new
Aspiring Expert
Message 38 of 59

I assume these offers are one time only, and if you accept an offer you cannot go back and choose one of the other offers later.  I made my choice, but on reflection wish I had chosen another option, but I cannot log in a second time.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 39 of 59

Check the order confirmation and ring Customer Options on 0800 800 030.
Orders nornally have a 14 day cooling off period during which you can change your mind and cancel.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 40 of 59

Check with Customer Options that they can change you to the other offer before cancelling though.
0 Ratings