Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robin
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Leaving BT?

Go to solution

Looks like BT do not care if they lose customers or not. I called this morning to discuss my contract which finishes in two months. I do not need my Youview, so I took this off my package and hoped for a decent price to stay. Nope. All the salesperson did was take off my Youview and gave me a price for Unlimited infinity.

Their prices for current customers are ridiculous. Talk Talk for the same package was almost half. I know I would be a new customer for them, but why can't BT make an effort to keep customers?

Bye Bye BT?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: Leaving BT?

Go to solution

Yes, bye bye BT if you want to get a lower price. But bear in mind that they all do it, so you'll probably run into the same situation again at some time; BT don't care if you go because someone else will be making the opposite journey. That's fine if you're prepared to change provider regularly and risk a transfer going belly up; I prefer to leave a good, working service as it is even if it costs a few quid more.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Robin
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Leaving BT?

Go to solution

Update:

BT came back with an unlimited broadband offer I could not refuse. So I'm staying for another year minus any TV package. Saved myself a few quid, which was the whole point of the exercise.

Robin.

0 Ratings