Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Leaving BT

Go to solution

I have just had info that my package is ending as is my BT sport, i have a vast amount of ways to access and upgrade at BT's disposal, however when i try to make contact to renegotiate, it seems that only way now is registering through this community site. I do not require the sport package as the area i am interested in is no longer available to me, yet i cant cancel it, just upgrade. I have had an offer from another supplier for equal or better than what i have at present.  Now i am really pleased with the BT service up until now given we have just gained super fast service within a rural community, now that is when i need to renew they seem to have the monopoly on us, it is take it or leave it with massive price hikes. Suggestions welcome.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Leaving BT

Go to solution

phone options team who are dealing with renewals and see what you can negotiate 0800800030

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
Thank you for your quick reply, I will have a go but feel that Covid divertion is now normality when dealing with calls, no personnel. Cheers Davie46
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

I had cause to ring the options team twice in the past week and each time the call was answered fairly promptly and both agents were able to sort out my issues very quickly.

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Thanks for your reply, I got through to adviser and negotiations had started.

Thanks Davie46
0 Ratings