Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 13

Re: Leaving after a renewal

If hub still connected the stats are at advanced settings then technical log information.  If back to modem then stats are held by modem and unless unlocked are not accessible 

if engineer coming on Wednesday I would still respond to mod private message as it will be a few days before they can get back to you so good backup if engineer does not fix problem

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
MattDu
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 13

The good news is that there isn't any noise on my line, the bad at least for me, is it that they sent the wrong engineer. The last time the engineer was an inside only engineer ?? and this time he only fixes phone lines and is not trained to fix broadband.

Seriously you can't make this stuff up, the movie Armageddon was more believable.

They told me that they would pay me compensation everyday till they fix the fault, if they hadn't conveniently forgot this, I would be rich by now. Every time I try to leave they close the case and tell me I will have to pay the full amount to exit my contract, and it's actually starting to sound good; me paying them to not give me a service.

This has got to be breach of contract by not providing a service or product that is fit for purpose.

To prove its not in my mind, while the engineer was here I ran a speed test with him. I'll post the results below, look at the upload speed.

We are now going into another lock down and another excuse for them to not fix it.

0 Ratings
MattDu
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 13

Capture.JPG

0 Ratings