cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ross2000
Message 1 of 5

Left BT because of disgusting customer service and am still being charged over a month later....

I left BT 1 month ago because of the terrible customer service and surprise surprise have have just been charged £49.01 for line rental and broadband costs dated from 28 Apr - 27 May 2014. Why BT are you billing me when I'm no longer a customer of yours????

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Left BT because of disgusting customer service and am still being charged over a month later....

This is a BT residential customer to customer forum. Your post does not go to BT. The only BT staff are the forum moderators who do not necessarily read all the posts.

0 Ratings
ross2000
Message 3 of 5

Re: Left BT because of disgusting customer service and am still being charged over a month later....

Well hopefully they will read this one...

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 5

or you could try Billing Live chat when it is open and ask them, much much quicker.

As you have a bill you also have an account number.

https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/2902/?s_intcid=con_intban_sanda_contact_us_chat_from_forums

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
ross2000
Message 5 of 5

Ok I'll try that too. Thanks.

0 Ratings