cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Less than new customer guarantee?

I have looked at my current plan upgrade offers. I can get the Halo 3 for £45.81 which is £1 less than I pay now and LESS THAN NEW CUSTOMER PRICE they claim. When I pretend to be a new customer I can get the Fibre 2 plan for £29.99 and add hybrid connect (£7) and complete wifi (£12) both of which I have not got with my current plan. The Halo 3 plan may be cheaper than a new customer but they can get the Fibre 2 plan which I cannot. When I look at my family sim package which costs £40.43 I can get the same plan for £26 if I pretend to be a new customer. If I bought the Fibre 2 plus hybrid connect and complete wifi (I assume this would be close to the Halo 3 plan) plus the family sim it would cost me as a new customer £74.99. My combined quote as a current customer is 86.24. This is obviously not less than a new customer and BT claiming this is less than honest when I am only being given the option of renewing selected parts of my package with them and only limited options. Any comments, ideas or suggestions?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Less than new customer guarantee?

Call BT 0800.800.030 and see what you can negotiate. Chek with other ISP's to see what they will offer you and ff you don't get a good offer from BT try again later or be prepared to move to another supplier.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Less than new customer guarantee?

The price promise relates to halo packages only (& doesn't include other products only applies to broadband) so the 29.99 doesn't apply on it. Also halo 3 doesn't include the hybrid & wifi disc that's halo 3+ (70.99 without voice according to the website for a new customer). I'd take the advice of @gg30340 & call to say what you're looking at & what you want & see if they'll offer anything

0 Ratings