cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lizburgin66
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Let down by BT - why am I surprised?!

Yesterday was my activation day for switching from Sky to BT for landline, fibre broadband and TV. It would be a smooth process I was assured. Indeed when I switched from BT to Sky last time, Sky managed to honour my activation date. I have had no contact from BT about why the delay, what is happening and when the activation will actually happen. So it is down to me to spend my time chasing BT up - why?! Any moderators out there who can help me? I am thinking of trying to cancel as the activation date wasn’t honoured.
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Let down by BT - why am I surprised?!

Hi @lizburgin66

Thanks for posting, have you check your order status to see what it says? Also have a quick chat with the Online Order Team see if they can check the status and offer an explination. If you have no luck pop back and we can ask one of the moderators to check the status of the order.

0 Ratings
lizburgin66
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Let down by BT - why am I surprised?!

Thanks for responding. It did actually start working while I was on the live chat to BT. It seemed like the landline still wasn't working until I received a phone call on it this morning. There is no diall tone but I can now receive and make calls, which seems a bit weird.  I didn't receive a text saying all working until about an hour after it went live and no explanation why it didn't happen yesterday, but for now I will thanks heavens for small mercies. Any idea about how the phone works with no dial tone though?

0 Ratings