Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
TomC
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 13

Line Rental Saver and Price Incease

Go to solution

My Line rental Saver is due for renewal on 13th December - If I renew in advance (prior to 1st December) will I get the LRS at pre increase price?

Regards

Tom

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 13

Re: Line Rental Saver and Price Incease

Go to solution

I would doubt it but try options team and see what they say. They are uk based 0800800030

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Guru
Message 3 of 13

Go to solution
TomC
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 13

Re: Line Rental Saver and Price Increase

Go to solution

imjolly - Options Team appear to be closed

StewM - Spoke to a nice lady on the telephone number from the link provided and she confirmed that I would get LRS at the old price if renewed prior to December.

0 Ratings
Paulfb
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 13

Go to solution
So this is interesting as my rental saver does not expire until March 1 yet I still just got stung for the Dec 1 line rental increase. Thought paying in advance protected from this.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 13

Go to solution
How did you get stung when you should not have paid because you had paid in advance with the LRS in March?
0 Ratings
ernie_c
Expert
Message 7 of 13

Go to solution
When you have paid by LRS and the price goes up, you do get charged the new line rental monthly charge but the monthly credit you get for LRS increases as well so that you pay no more.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 13

Go to solution
Cheers for the clarification @ ernie_c. Strange as I do not see a debit or credit value for line rental on my monthly bill. It just states that I have paid the LRS.
0 Ratings
Patty-L
Recognised Expert
Message 9 of 13

Go to solution
Same with my bill as well david. My December bill is due tomorrow so I will see what's on that!
Paulfb
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 13

Go to solution
In fact i have the same bill just shows line r ental saver as 0 as prepaid but my broadband and line shows as 26.06 pds w hen should be 23 just for bband. Seems likely i got charged excess for the jan or feb price increase as well as this december increase despite paying line rental upfront. No sign of any credit just an apparent surcharge and i have no phone extras either just have the line for the. Bband. Might have put aside an hour or so to call BT i guess
0 Ratings