Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
allanraymond
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 3

Line Rental Saver

Go to solution

I'm just in the process of renewing my Line Rental Saver and find it a little confusing as the screen is also showing my Broadband Package as below:

Your order details

Packages

Quantity Monthly

Broadband Unlimited £**

Packages total                £**

One-Off Section

Quantity One off

Broadband & Calls with Line Rental Saver £219.84

One-off Charges total £219.84

This could possibly be inferred I'm wanting to change my current broadband package as well as renew my line rental saver. Obviously I only want to renew my line rental saver as my current broadband package still has about 6 months remaining.

Before I press the button and renew my line rental saver is it standard BT practice to show the current broadband package even though it is only the line rental saver which is being changed?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
-Richie-
Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Line Rental Saver

Go to solution

@allanraymondwrote:

Before I press the button and renew my line rental saver is it standard BT practice to show the current broadband package even though it is only the line rental saver which is being changed?

Yes, because part of your broadband bundle is the line rental, which will reduce due to line rental saver.

0 Ratings
allanraymond
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Line Rental Saver

Go to solution

Thanks.

I fully understood line rental is part of the broadband package but I have some difficulty in reconciling the broadband costs shown on the line rental saver screen with what I am currently paying and shown in my original contact (having taken into account a broadband price increase after I took out the contract).

Anyway I have pressed the button and renewed my line renal saver and hopefully everything wil pan out OK when I get my future bills?

0 Ratings