cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Line Rental Saver

I am on BT Fibre with Halo 1 and Complete Wi-Fi (£44 a month) and have the option to renew my Line Rental Saver from 21/4. Question is, will this make any difference to my monthly payments? Or is LR included in the £44 a month anyway?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: Line Rental Saver

Broadband prices include the landline cost and will be billed accordingly but each bill will contain a deduction for the landline element if you've prepaid by LRS.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Re: Line Rental Saver

@Csdtoddwrote:

I am on BT Fibre with Halo 1 and Complete Wi-Fi (£44 a month) and have the option to renew my Line Rental Saver from 21/4. Question is, will this make any difference to my monthly payments? Or is LR included in the £44 a month anyway?

I believe I am on the same package which has a regular price of £63.99.  Line Rental is then deducted from that @ £19.99, leaving £44 pm.  I looks as though you started your contract around 21/4/19 so if you don't renew your line rental saver you'll be moved to standard line rental (just increased from 31 March from £19.99 to £02.20).

The billing close to your LRS renewal date will probably get confused - for reasons I can't fathom, BT chooses to assume you won't renew and generates a bill in advance including the part month line rental beyond your expiry date. This then gets refunded on the bill after you did renew after all.

0 Ratings