cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hippey
Expert
Message 1 of 2

Line Rental Saver

Trying to order LRS for a Fibre Voice Access Line (AKA Future Voice), this is something that cannot be done online; the PSTN number doesn't exist.

I have tried calling the FTTH Sales desk but they seem stuck and transferred me offshore to which the operator had no idea what I wanted to do, also slightly nervous as I asked them not to touch other accounts due to certain products on them. In the end just hung up!

From memory I think the issue is that the ONT number features in what should be the PSTN DN & then phone line shows as Future Voice (which is what SmartTalk is also called on the BT system) so in theory my account shows 3 lines but closer look it's one 01 number and two 07 numbers, with Infinity 3 (uplifted).

Is there any easy was to sort out the LRS for this line?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Line Rental Saver

Hi hippey,

There is no reason why that can't be ordered on a fibre line and I'm sorry about the problems you had with the website and helpdesk.  If you need any help getting this sorted please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Cheers

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”