Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bidikip
Message 1 of 2

Line Slammed by BT

Go to solution
Hi

We have phone and intetnet provided by Plusnet. Yesterday our internet went off and after calls to Plusnet we were told our line had been slammed. We did receove an email from Plusnet in mid january advising us that they had recieved a request to transfer our line to another provider. We responded to this informing Plusnet that ths wasn't our request. Plusnet subsequently rejected the request.

It appears that BT have slammed our line despite Plusnet rejecting the claim for thhe line. We have now been told by Plusnet that we will need a new lineat a cost of £85 and that we won't be reconnected until 6th March, in addition we may be allocated a new number.

How can this happen and what can we do to reinstate our line and internet?

Thank you in advance for any advice
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Line Slammed by BT

Go to solution

Hi @Bidikip

Welcome to the BT Consumer Community and thanks for your post!

I'm really sorry to see that your services have been disconnected.  I'm afraid there isn't much help we would be able to offer you on here.  You would need to speak with your service provider directly about this.

We are a service provider too for BT Consumers customers and we wouldn't have any access to sort this out for you.  It would be down to your service provider as I posted above.  I am sure they would have a procedure in place for such cases.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings