cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Evillee
Message 1 of 2

Line migration and new services issues

I informed BT that I was moving home on 10/7/15 and would like to keep the same number at the new address, this all seemed to go ok and the guy on the phone was pretty helpful, I also signed up to BT Infinity service after being with a different provider for the past 5 years, this was agreed to be activated on 13/7/15 along with the number migration. The 13th comes along and I receive the email stating that my new service was activated, the strange thing was though my line in my old address was, and still is, active with ADSL being provided by Xilo. I go to my new address and find that nothing is active there.

I contacted BT and was sent back and forth between customer care and technical over and over again for 2 and a half hours. It appears obvious that my line in the old address is still active and new one isn't though they seem unable to comprehend this. They finished the call at 9pm saying Level 2 technical will contact me today to "sort the problem", does anyone have any experience of this issue and can provide any details of you got it fixed, I really can't stand another night of speaking to people who only ask "is the cable plugged in" and "what colour are the lights on the Hub?" over and over like I've never used a router before.

Thanks

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Line migration and new services issues

Hi Eville,

Welcome to the forum, I'm sorry to see you're line hasn't been connected. If you need any help with this please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings