cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Line reactivation

Hi. I had my services restricted due to a missed bill payment, I have since settled my account but my services still haven’t been reactivated. Everytime I go on live chat, they end the chat after a couple of minutes. Can you help please?
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Line reactivation

@tamz1511 wrote:
Hi. I had my services restricted due to a missed bill payment, I have since settled my account but my services still haven’t been reactivated. Everytime I go on live chat, they end the chat after a couple of minutes. Can you help please?

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. They are very busy at present so once you have replied to them by the link, it can take 48 hours for them to re-contact you.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 6

@tamz1511 Welcome to the community, it normally takes around four hours for your services to come back on after the payment has ledgered against your BT account. When was the payment made?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Hi, I paid it yesterday at 9.20am
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 6

@tamz1511 sorry about that, please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6

Hi @tamz1511 I called earlier sorry I missed you.

I just wanted to confirm that your services are now restored. Post back and let me know.

Cheers
John