Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
js24
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Line rental saver renewal

Go to solution
I’ve received an email from BT advising me that my line rental saver ends on the 30th January.

I’d like to renew this for another year, so I followed the link to renew - but before completing the order for another 12 months of line rental saver, the BT site had the following wording:

“Your line rental service will begin within 24 hours of placing this order. Any payments you may have already made under the standard line rental payment option, after starting your line rental saver, will be refunded on your next bill.”

This makes it sound that the new line rental saver will kick in 24 hours after I purchase it. Obviously I don’t want that, I want it to be queued to renew when the current one expires.

Do I need to wait until the 29th/30th to renew? Or will the system automatically queue the renewal so that it only kicks in when the current one expires?
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Line rental saver renewal

Go to solution

Hi @js24

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

Sorry for the confusion from the message you received when trying to renew your line rental saver.  Your best bet would be to hold off until 29th January so that when you place the order it will align with the expiry date of the current one Smiley Happy

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
js24
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Line rental saver renewal

Go to solution
Many thanks for the help RobbieMac - I’ll do that.