cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Line rental saver

I have been sent a reminder that my Line Rental Saver ends next month in December.  This is the one where you pay up front for a year and get a "free" month.  My broadband and calls contract seems to be out of sync and renews in January 2023.  My problem is that when I try to renew my Line Rental Saver online it insists on adding a £10/ month charge for broadband which I am already paying  (and my normal Fibre essential broadband charge is only £8.21 anyway) .  Rather than run the gauntlet of a call centre I am tempted to ignore the Line Rental Saver as it's a sort of lock in .  Any views or advice anyone?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Line rental saver

Hi @Dorsetyahoo, sorry for the confusion with the online order journey for the Line Rental Saver. Would you check your latest bill and see if you have any calling plan or calling features on your account?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Yes there is a 700 minutes of calls (which I would like to reduce to 500 mins) , caller display/voicemail

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Dorsetyahoo   Unfortunately the 500 minute plan has been discontinued. I was forced to change to 700 minutes when I re contracted recently.

0 Ratings