cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

List of Equipment?

Is there anyway I can access a list of equipment that BT thinks I have?

I'm sure I saw this on my account a few days ago, when BT were saying I had to return some equipment, but I cannot see it now.

I've had a bit of fun and games with BT set top boxes and I'd like to see what equipment BT thinks I've got!

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: List of Equipment?

I'm pretty sure they're not really that bothered and returning kit is purely an exercise to hit recycling targets. I moved house over the weekend and found several hubs and a couple of Youview boxes .. One hub was even in a returns bag that I forgot to post 🤣

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

@NigelB72wrote:

I'm pretty sure they're not really that bothered and returning kit is purely an exercise to hit recycling targets.

Any equipment sent on or after 19th December 2019 is on loan, failure to return will see a charge raised on customers accounts, the charges range depending on what equipment needs returned, they are :

Type of equipment

Charge

Home Hub, Smart Hub

£43

Smart Hub 2

£50

BT TV Box (Z4)

£60

BT TV Recordable Box (G4)

£89

BT TV 4K Recordable Box (G5)

£115

BT TV Box Pro

£115

Hybrid Connect

£63 

Complete Wi-Fi discs

£30 per disc

Message 4 of 6

Hi Richie

With regard to my original query, is there anyway I can find out what BT think I have?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

@jpshaywoodwrote:

Hi Richie

With regard to my original query, is there anyway I can find out what BT think I have?

Ring BT, they will have a list of what equipment has been supplied to you or review any orders placed after December 19th 2020, any equipment sent is done by order and listed in MyBT.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

I have now looked back on the orders as you suggested and if you click on a completed  order with equipment, there is a box for " Manage Devices" , which brings up a list of all equipment.

I also spoke to 150 and they confirmed details of all returned items.

0 Ratings