cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Holmes23
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Losing Legacy package due to moving house

Hi all, wondering if you can help. We have a legacy tv package from BT, we have BT Sports Pack and Entertainment Extra. Every time I speak to BT they keep asking us to move to a new Now TV package but we refuse to as we will lose Eurosport which my husband watches religiously for the cycling.

However we are moving house and when i called to move our service to our new address I was told we could not keep our existing package and had to take out one of their new packages. Has anyone else had this issue? I’m still under contract with BT with this package so just want to move it as we are happy with what we have.

thanks for any help you could give. 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
ozsat
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Losing Legacy package due to moving house

Didn't they add Eurosport to the new packages recently?

I too have no intention of moving from the Legacy package. They ask me everytime I call and want my to go to an option with the Now package I don't want at a much higher cost to my current bill and with a 24 month tie-in.

@Holmes23wrote:

Hi all, wondering if you can help. We have a legacy tv package from BT, we have BT Sports Pack and Entertainment Extra. Every time I speak to BT they keep asking us to move to a new Now TV package but we refuse to as we will lose Eurosport which my husband watches religiously for the cycling.

However we are moving house and when i called to move our service to our new address I was told we could not keep our existing package and had to take out one of their new packages. Has anyone else had this issue? I’m still under contract with BT with this package so just want to move it as we are happy with what we have.

thanks for any help you could give. 

---------------------------------------------------------------
using Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited with BT TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR).
0 Ratings
NigelB72
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 5

Eurosport is now included in the Big Sport and VIP packs

0 Ratings
Holmes23
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Glad to hear someone else is holding firm in keeping the older packages as well! They’ve only added Eurosport to their more expensive packages, big sport and VIP, not to the standard Sport package which is what we currently have.

thanks

Holmes23
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Thanks for replying, I’m trying to avoid paying lots more for Big Sports or VIP packages for a sports channel I have already in my standard sports package.