cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 6

M & S Voucher & Order Reference Number

Hi,

Signed up today via broadband.moneysavingexpert.com. £120 Mastercard and £40 M&S vouchers.

Clicked the link, Uswitch was showing on the page and I was transferred to BT.com. I signed up, got the welcome emails and am awaiting for the service to go live next week.

Now looking at the claim form for the M&S vouchers and it says only accepting claims with AJM reference.

My ref i s BTCAAZZZZ***********

Why does my ref not start with AJM and how do I claim the vouchers?

Thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: M & S Voucher & Order Reference Number

Welcome to this user forum.

You cannot claim until the service has been activated. When that haapens, wait about a week to make sure all orders are closed, then  try to claim again.

https://www.broadbandbenefits.co.uk/marksandspencers/Default.asp

If you stiil have problems, then please post back here.

Did you claim via one of BTs selected partners, see notes at the top of the claim form?

If you did, then it may not have tracked properly, expecially if you were using multiple web browsers, or had more that one web page open.

In that case, you may be unlucky.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 6

Thanks for the reply.

Wasn't trying to claim yet, just having a look on how to do it when I noticed the reference numbers required to be AJM.

I did have multiple windows open, I always do.

If it never tracked properly how can I rectufy this? I followed all the steps and just signed up. Doesn't seem right that I should miss out.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Was the order changed in any way, after you signed up?

Please post back here when service is fully activated, and one of the moderators may be able to help.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 6

I remember now that during the signup, right at the last step when I clicked, it said something like 'error unable to connect' and I was left with a blank screen.

I clicked back a few times, hit refresh and had to go throught the process again. This time all my info was prefilled apart from the password that I had to manually enter again.

Didn't think too much of it, just a bit annoyed at the waste of time. Liberty if it means I can't get the voucher, I only followed the steps as anyone would.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

That could well have removed the tracking cookie which is needed to be passed to BT to confirm that the order originated from one of their selected partners.

This is quite a common issue which also affects orders placed via cashback sites for other offers. This results in an order code beginning with z60, which BT do not accept.

There have been a number of posts on this forum about this.

0 Ratings