cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nicknmelgr
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

M&S Voucher not received

I claimed my voucher when my connection was activated in the first week of october. I still haven't received it 2,5 months later.  Anyone has any idea what to do? (I claimed the voucher via https://www.broadbandbenefits.co.uk/marksandspencers/ )

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: M&S Voucher not received

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

You will probably be asked which partner site you applied through.

• Broadband Choices, MoneySupermarket and their partners (£100) – for orders of BT Superfast Fibre or Superfast Fibre 2 packages between 4th October – 10th October – Claim by 10th January 2020
  • Broadband Choices, MoneySupermarket and their partners (£40) – for orders of BT Superfast Fibre or Superfast Fibre 2 packages between 27th September – 3rd October – Claim by 3rd January 2020
  • uSwitch (£40) – for orders of BT Superfast Fibre or Superfast Fibre 2 packages between 20th September – 26th September – Claim by 26th December 2019 2019

0 Ratings
nicknmelgr
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Thank you Keith, I really appreciate that! I've edited my original post to include the link I used for the claim.
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

@nicknmelgr wrote:
Thank you Keith, I really appreciate that! I've edited my original post to include the link I used for the claim.

I have also edited my page, so you can identify which site you applied through, and the amount expected.

I assume if you were also offered a reward card, you have already claimed and received it?

0 Ratings
nicknmelgr
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

I did receive that over a moth ago.
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

@nicknmelgr wrote:
I did receive that over a moth ago.

Fine, then just wait for a moderator to post here, next time one of them is on duty.

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 7 of 7

Hi @nicknmelgr

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.

I'm sorry there has been a delay in you receiving your M & S voucher. If you send me your details I'll be able to chase this with the Promotions Team.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings