cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 9

M&S Voucher

Hi , still I have not recived my M&S VOUCHER. 

On 9 Nov at 14:49 your agent  Adhiraj posted to me that this voucher will be emailed to me but this is never happened so far.  

One more think as well. .. that £20 has been adjusted? 

' Hello Mariusz, Lhing from BT here. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We are contacting you regarding the complaint related to your Reward card. you have been promised that you will receive £100 Reward card but have received £80. So we can provide you a refund of £20 which will be adjusted in the next bill. Please let us know if you want us to apply this refund and close the complaint. Awaiting your response. If we don't hear from you within 14 days, we'll assume your complaint has been sorted out and close it. Thanks.'

Regards Mariusz Skowron 

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: M&S Voucher

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 9

So that's mean that I should wait for message from you? I don't want to miss understanding. ...
Thanks
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 9

Hi @Mario123,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

Sorry that you haven't received the M&S voucher.  We can pick this up from here and check what's causing the hold up.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 9

M &S voucher

Spoiler
Hi,

I can't believe  I am still waiting for BT to get sorted my M&S VOUCHER which been promised to me if I get contract with BT! ! 
So I tired to claim M&Spencer  voucher a few times already  BUT STILL I HAVE NOT RECIVED MY M&S VOUCHER!  Even I have been promised that this will happened. 
I tried to claim on website but I got wrong order number '
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 9

Re: M &S voucher

Hi @Mario123 sorry I had been dealing with this and thought I had updated you on the 15th. Your M&S voucher has been arranged and it will be with you within 45 days from the 15th December. Please post back to confirm you receive it or if it hasn't arrived within this timeframe and I will chase this again for you.

cheers
Joh

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 9

Hi John C2,

Thanks for your email  (email has gone to spam for some reason ).

What I have to do to recive this voucher? 

Thank you  

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 9

Hi Mario123 glad you found the email. Just to confirm you do not need to do anything further to get the voucher. It has been ordered for you and you should receive it within 45 days from the 15th of December. Post back and let me know that you get it ok and if not I'll be happy to chase it up for you again.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 9

Hi, 

Thank you very much. 

Regards, 

0 Ratings