Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Awest2002
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

M&S Vouchers 120pound - November 2019 but still waiting to receive

Hi everyone,

I claimed for vouchers I was entitled to receive using the broadbandbenefit page. However, after 30days passing am still waiting to receive.

Any advice on chasing this up? It has been hard work trying to chase them up and proving pretty tough as the claim deadline approaches.

AWest2002

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
David
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Re: M&S Vouchers 120pound - November 2019 but still waiting to receive

Hi @Awest2002 

Welcome to the BT community,

a mod will be able to look into for you they will contact you requesting further information.

Cheers,

David.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

this was a very recent similar post with links that may help    https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/No-M-amp-S-gift-voucher-even-after-9-CALLS-TO-BT/td-p/199...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Awest2002
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Thanks David

Message 5 of 5

@Awest2002 Thanks for posting, I'm sorry to see your M&S vouchers haven't arrived. If you send over your details to the moderation team we'll be happy to get this looked into. I've sent you a private message so you can get in touch.