cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suzy2003
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

M&S Vouchers and BT reward card

I purchased BT fibre broadband through Uswìtch, with the promise of £40 M&S vouchers and £100 BT reward card. I completed the application for the M&S voucher but didn't receive any type of confirmation that I would receive them but with the reward card, the link tells me I have no rewards to claim!! Feel quite misled!!

Any else in a similar position, BT can you clarify what the problem is as I'm sure I'm running out of time to claim, my broadband fitted early December???

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: M&S Vouchers and BT reward card

@suzy2003 

You will have plenty of time to claim if your service was activated early December.

You need to allow 47 days for your M&S card to arrive.

As for the reward card, I am not sure.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

suzy2003
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Thank you!
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 4 of 4

Hi @suzy2003,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry you've haven't been able to claim your Rewards as part of your offer for signing up to BT. If you send me your details, I'll be able to help you with this.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings