Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

M&S Vouchers

Hi

I ordered broadband through Compare the Market late September and I am supposed to be receiving M&S vouchers of £100 but the website https://www.broadbandbenefits.co.uk/marksandspencers/ is not accepting my order number. I do not have an AJM number. When I click the "If you do not have a BT order number..." link, it points me to the VOL number but doesn't accept this? I have made numerous calls to customer services and have been promised calls back which I have never received. Today, after calling again, I have finally been told this is an issue with Compare The Market and not BT, but it doesn't seem like this is the case. Is anybody able to advise?

Thanks

Callum

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: M&S Vouchers

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Its quite possible it did not track.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Re: M&S Vouchers

Hi @bushwell90,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

I am sorry for the problems you're having claiming for the M&S voucher that was included in the package you had ordered.  I appreciate the time that you have taken trying to get your claim processed.  You can get in touch with us and we will provide you with the order number once we go through our validation procedures.  If, after this time, you are still in the same boat and unable to get your claim put through, we'll send it off for manual submission.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings