Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
tinus
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

M&S gift cards not arriving?

When I signed up for BT broadband I was meant to get a £80 M&S gift card but I've never received it. My broadband order was on 12 August 2019 but only started on 3 or 4 September 2019. I did claim the gift card soon after that date (more than 45 days ago) and have not received anything yet?  What steps should I take next?

Tags (4)
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
-Richie-
Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: M&S gift cards not arriving?

You joined via a 3rd party price comparison website, the reward card is from BT for placing the order online, the M&S vouchers are a separate promotion, they have to be claimed Here
If your order was in August you won't have long left to claim, usually it's 3 months max.

0 Ratings
tinus
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Thanks. That is exactly where I applied for the M&S gift card. But I’ve received nothing since early September. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Welcome to the Community @tinus

Thanks for taking the time to post sorry about the delay in getting your M&S gift card sent out to you. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team so we can look into this for you.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings