cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JShab
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

M&S voucher miss-selling

I bought a BT broadband package 8 months ago and it was advertised with a £100 M&S voucher as part of the deal.

Despite following instructions to claim the voucher it never showed up. I have chased this numerous times and have been promised by customer service that the issue has been raised and I will receive my voucher in due course. However this has not been the case. 

I see many people have had the same issue and it’s shocking that people should have to chase for an offer that was promised on purchase. I’m sure most people just give up from the lack of help given to receive the voucher. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: M&S voucher miss-selling

@JShab 

Unfortunately its not going to be possible at this time, for the forum moderators, who are the only BT Employees on this forum, to investigate these promotions, as they are dealing with priority welfare escalations only.

You can try ringing BT Billing on 0800 800 150

0 Ratings
JShab
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: M&S voucher miss-selling

Hi

Thanks for the advice. I didn’t want to contact on the phone as like you say I don’t see this as a priority in the current circumstances. Thats why I thought it maybe better to post on here then it could be answered when there is availability of the BT employees. 

Hopefully it will be picked up when everything starts to get back to normal. 

0 Ratings