cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rutine
Message 1 of 8

M&S voucher not recy

As a new BT customer I received my BT reward card,but not received my M&S voucher.I filed in the claim form more then 45 days ago

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: M&S voucher not recy

Welcome to this user forum.

When was your service activated?

Which site did you place the order through?

What were the first three letters of your order number?

0 Ratings
rutine
Message 3 of 8

My service was activated on 17/12/18,my order is VOL013-********************* ,I think that I place an order on uswitch

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

That is not the right number, its the order reference which needs to be used on the claim form. That usually begins with AJM.

"Once you've ordered a package on BT.com, you should receive two order confirmation emails. The email titled "Your BT.com order confirmation" will contain your BT.com order reference which is 12 characters long and will be a mix of letters and numbers."

0 Ratings
rutine
Message 5 of 8

It is AJMAA****************************

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Hi @rutine

When you filled out the claim form did you enter the AJM number above or the VOL order number?

Thanks

Stuart

Community ModeratorStuartH
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
rutine
Message 7 of 8

AJM
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Hi @rutine

I can get this investigated for you to find out what's happened. I've sent you a private message asking for more information. 

You can access your private messages by clicking here 

Thanks

Stuart

Community ModeratorStuartH
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings