cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

M&S voucher

Go to solution

Hello there . Can someone please help me with regards to claiming my £50 M and S card which i was told i could get upon signing up . I have tried to enter the order number starting with VOL but it keeps asking me to enter the code after doing so ! Very frustrating! Thanks   

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: M&S voucher

Go to solution

Hi @DistinguishedAl  welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I've moved your post to create your own thread as that's the best thing to do. The order ref you need for the voucher starts with the letters AJM. The VOL ref is the BT order number. Have a look around your emails to see if you can find it. Post back and let me know how you get on.

cheers
John 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Iangla
Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

There should be another reference number on your order. not one beginning VOL: it should begin with AJM, ABT or BTC.

If you use this one you should be able to claim.

If you don't have this number they can give you it on the phone at 0800800150

Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks for the reply . Unfortunately i did not recieve an email with a refrence code starting with AJM . How do i go about finding out where i can actually get that information from ? Thanks .

0 Ratings
Iangla
Contributor
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution
Call in and ask 0800 800 150
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Hi, @DistinguishedAl you should have received an order confirmation email on the day your services were activated, the AJM reference is located on the top right-hand corner of that email. 

Message 7 of 8

Go to solution
Thanks very much for your help . I have now successfully managed to claim my vouchers .
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

@DistinguishedAl No problem at all, I'm glad you got that sorted 😀