cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

M and S Reward Voucher

Hi there I switched to BT via USwitch and part of the deal was an £80 BT Reward Card that I have received, and also a £40 M and S voucher that I applied for after my broadband was up and running using the correct AJM code and the broadband benfits page states that the order reference has been claimed.  This was over 45 days ago and I have yet to receive anything - I am hoping it is just delayed with everything that is going on at the moment but if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.  

Many thanks,

Neil

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Message 2 of 2

Re: M and S Reward Voucher

Hi @100trew,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't received your M&S voucher. I do know there has been a delay with those vouchers and it is taking longer than the 45 days to arrive. If you send me in your details, I'll take a look to make sure it's on the way. Please bear in mind that we are really busy at the moment and it will take a few days before we'll get back to you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings