cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
londonman
Contributor
Message 11 of 16

Re: MAX HD £4 increase

so therefore should have had no price increase !!

0 Ratings
londonman
Contributor
Message 12 of 16

good info thanks ..
0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 13 of 16

My BT contracts are coming to an end in the next few months as I got an email last week to say and I'm going to be thinking of reviewing my options this time round.

I get Now TV Big Entertainment plus HD add on for £25 a month but email I got 4 days ago from BT says it's going up by £1.15.

My BT Fibre with Halo including line rental  is £57.99 but is going up 90p a month.

As I'm on pay and go for I now hardly use landline to make calls is going up from 20p a min to just under 21p a min.

I do also have Prime and Netflix but no though BT.

Im not interested in sport but have looked at maybe getting Disney +. More so that they are to add Star channel to there service.

Dont think I would watch much stuff on Discovery +  so not looking to add that.

Darren

0 Ratings
garybs29
Recognised Expert
Message 14 of 16

@londonman no that doesn't simply mean there should be no increase, just means they have to give you the details in advance & the option to cancel if still in a contract which is exactly what they've done correctly

0 Ratings
Hunter2660
Recognised Expert
Message 15 of 16

@neywrote:

My BT contracts are coming to an end in the next few months as I got an email last week to say and I'm going to be thinking of reviewing my options this time round.

I get Now TV Big Entertainment plus HD add on for £25 a month but email I got 4 days ago from BT says it's going up by £1.15.

My BT Fibre with Halo including line rental  is £57.99 but is going up 90p a month.

As I'm on pay and go for I now hardly use landline to make calls is going up from 20p a min to just under 21p a min.

I do also have Prime and Netflix but no though BT.

Im not interested in sport but have looked at maybe getting Disney +. More so that they are to add Star channel to there service.

Dont think I would watch much stuff on Discovery +  so not looking to add that.

Darren

Haggle. I got a really good discount on my broadband, (nothing on TV so just kept BT Sport). It was good enough to keep me with BT for another 2 years

0 Ratings
hannes
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 16

Luxury ! 

My increase went from £11 (discounted) to £28 (after March 1st) 

All I wanted was Eurosport and MAX HD seems to be the only place where I can retain it, seemingly for not much longer according to BT. 

Taking all this into consideration and not being prepared to enter into a 24mth TV contract Ive decided to move away.  

TV cancelled immediately, Mobile soon and BB when my contract expires. 

I have been with BT TV for ten years and would happily stay for another 10 but not if that's how they treat loyal customers.

I think the underlying fault lies with their terrible inflexible customer support systems but who know.

0 Ratings