cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

MY BT Your Products

Go to solution

I cannot access MY BT Your Products.  Black and white picture and error - "Sorry, we cant get your account details at the moment. We're trying to fix the problem at the moment. Please come back later".  No problem accessing my bills or other details. I have tried the online chat twice now and they have offered no solution. I have recently taken a new mobile contract with BT and this caused all sorts of problems. BT cancelled and reordered a number of times without explanation and sent me a new sim 4 times. I did get one to work at last but there is still an outstanding order on my account. Is this causing the problem? I have seen similar problems in the forum but this looks different. Any help much appreciated.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: MY BT Your Products

Go to solution

Hi @john88, welcome to the forum, and thanks for posting. 

Sorry that you're not able to access your products on your online account. Do you have any open orders on your account at present? As this can be the cause until the order is completed.
If you don't have any open orders then would you go to the Your Account section of your online account? Add the account again and see if that helps.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi John,

Thanks for your help.

I had to speak to BT because I did have an outstanding open order on my account. This was for my new mobile contract which is up and running but was not fully completed on their side and therefore stayed open. They confirmed that this was causing my issue and promised to resolve within 3 working days.

My original order was cancelled by BT and reordered three times without any input from me. This seemed to add to the problem. I was sent 4 sims. The one that finally worked is on the open order above.

I will update you when this finally resolved.

Cheers

John.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @john88, thanks for the update. Do come back and let us know if the order closure resolves the problem.

Cheers

John 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi John,

Problem has now been fixed and I have full access to MYBT.

Thanks once again for your help.

Cheers,

John.

0 Ratings