cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

I am having issues accessing My Bt information with the following error message:

“Sorry we can’t get your account details at the moment”

this has been happening for 5 days now, how do I resolve this? 

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: MY BT

Go to solution

Hi @Smur, welcome to the forum, and sorry you're unable to access your account online at present.

Would you try clearing your cookies and cache? 
You can also test by trying a different internet browser and let us know how you get on.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Hi John, thanks for the support however neither of these have worked and the issue is still there. I only joined BT last week so I have never had access to this area before if that helps

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @Smur, thanks for trying that and posting back.

Just one more thing I would like to check with you. Did you previously use BT and if so would you check that there is a pick box beside your account number and see if you can change to the other account.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Hi John, no this is the first Bt account that I have created so there is only the one account

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @Smur, thanks for confirming that for us. I've sent you a Private Message so you can contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you get this fixed.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @Smur, thanks for getting in touch and good news that you're now able to access your online account 🙂

Cheers

John

Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Hi

I have the exact same issue how can I resolve?

I have never been with bt before or had a bt email address. Its quite poor the portal neither works or shows my details but the direct debit works fine.

Any help will be appreciated.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @hamzahmalik1992 

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with your MyBT. I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks 

MandyF

0 Ratings