Did you mean: 
Highlighted
patterson116
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 22

Major Problems transferring from Talk Talk to BT Infinity

Dear BT

Can you please help.

I have been trying to transfer to BT for nearly one month now. I have been given excuse after excuse why I have not transferred. I have numerous complaints open but I have yet to be contacted and it's been nearly three weeks since I raised complaint. This is not acceptable.

I have had four new requests raised to transfer my account from Talk Talk to BT. Last excuse was Talk Talk would not release number. But number is originally a BT number. Engineer visit for 29/9 but visit was cancelled without informing myself. I had taken a day's holiday for the Engineer visit. Then visit is booked for 6/10 and Engineer turns up 5/10. I have had Infinity box in house since 5/10 but phone etc has not been transferred. I have been on the phone constantly and it's costing me money I don't really have. If you look at log re calls you will see that I am trying to be pro active but all I am encountering is wall after wall. I have spent approximately just over an hour a night phoning BT but left and right hand don't know what they are doing.  HELP!!!!! 

Can you please help. Some advisors in India have helped but unfortunately some basic Command of the English language is lacking. One advisor in the U.K. advised that is why BT is investing in U.K. call centres as customers are not happy with the poor service.

Please help as it was not for Broadband speed I would be cancelling my order. Into bargain I get an email tonight asking for me to return equipment.  You are having a laugh.

Not happy with the shocking service to date.

Yours

Raymond

0 Ratings
21 REPLIES 21
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 22

Re: Major Problems transferring from Talk Talk to BT Infinity

@patterson116

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 22

Hi @patterson116 Sorry that you are having trouble trying to move your services to us. 

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
patterson116
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 22

Keith

Thanks for your help.  Talk Talk keep telling me that BT have not requested transfer.  On the phone to Talk Talk just now.  I am frustrated.  But I need to retain my number otherwise I would have asked for new line etc..

Raymond

0 Ratings
patterson116
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 22

Keith

Thanks

Raymond

0 Ratings
patterson116
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 22

John

Sent another email re this. BT have now cancelled order with no excuse and now want back equipment. Then spoke with Scottish call centre and guy wants £30 for Infinity 2 plus line rental. I just want connected and for you to honour original deal.  Is this too much to ask?  HELP!!!!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 22

I suggest you use the contact link JohnC2 has made available to you the mods have a very good reputation on the forum for resolving problems and will provide you with a single point of contact in the UK
0 Ratings
patterson116
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 22

I have done this and await communication from him.  I appreciate that I am not alone as a lot of people are in the same boat. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 22

The mod team will contact you personally normally within 3/5 working days by email or phone
0 Ratings
patterson116
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 22

Wee update. Sharon from BT Team called. Moving in the right direction now.  

0 Ratings