John

Not resolved mate.  We now have no internet.  Help,,,,

0 Ratings
patterson116
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 22

problems changing Talk Talk to BT and now no Internet

John

See previous topic re Talk Talk to BT. Talk Talk now confirm installation address is same as billing.  Therefore phoned BT re placing order and they will not match previous order pricing and cash back offer. As discussed you said BT would honour if I could not get better deal. Can you please put in place new order etc. In addition now have no internet in the house. BT internet hub stopped working last night. Tried to reconnect Talk Talk but no internet.  Spoke with Talk Talk just there and earliest engineer appt is 26/10. Can you please provide a temporary code so we can get Internet. 

Thanks in advance. 

Raymond

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 22

Re: problems changing Talk Talk to BT and now no Internet

@patterson116

I have merged this with your existing post, to keep things together, I have also marked it as unsolved for the moment.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 22

Hi @patterson116 and thanks for posting.

I can see that this is being dealt with by my colleague Siobhan who is due to call you back again tomorrow.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
patterson116
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 22

David

Can someone call back today if possible. We have no internet at home and daughter needs internet for University projects.  We had BT until yesterday but now can't even get Talk Talk internet.  Can you pm me a code so we can get access to internet?   Been trying to move to BT for five weeks.  

Raymond

0 Ratings
patterson116
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 22

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 22

Hi @patterson116,

I've checked that for you and your case handler is out of the office today. She has scheduled a call back first thing. Are you able to log into wifi through your MyBT?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
patterson116
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 22

David

Internet says disconnected 17/10.  So can't log in.  My account has been closed. 

Any my help would be appreciated that's why I was asking for a code. 

Cheers.

Raymond

0 Ratings
patterson116
Aspiring Contributor
Message 19 of 22

David

After posting my reply there I have just received a bill from BT on account GBXXXXXXX for over £70. We have never went live due to problems i.e. Open reach address etc problems and have been charged twice for routers.  This saga goes from bad to worse.  Can someone sort it out as the account has been closed as well.  Meaning we have to place entire new order for Infinity. 

An an unhappy family wanting Infinity broadband. 

Raymond

0 Ratings
patterson116
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 22

Siobhan called today. Still problems with OpenReach address as it's different from billing address. Have asked Talk Talk for Deadlock letter. Will find out Monday if I'll get one. Keep you posted. Murder five weeks and have yet to transfer. Not BT fault I may add

0 Ratings