cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
plymchris
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 4

Major "glitch" on my account (according to BT) resulting in lost orders and emails

After a frustrating week trying to reorder BT Privacy with Caller Display, three orders have failed to register on BT's system and all emails sent to me by BT are failing to get through to me. I have requested emails to differing email accounts, none have been received. The call handler I spoke to in the BT retentions department today admitted defeat and said he did not know why this is happening on my account.
I was advised to call the Order Management team tomorrow (presumably more time spent in a queue) who may be able to help. 

My Line Rental Saver is due for renewal but I am reluctant to renew at the moment until this has been sorted. 
If anyone has experienced this kind of incident before, or can otherwise shed any light on the matter I would be most grateful. Or perhaps a moderator (whom I have always found most helpful with previous problems) could take a look for me.
Many thanks.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Major "glitch" on my account (according to BT) resulting in lost orders and emails

Mods advised
Message 3 of 4

Re: Major "glitch" on my account (according to BT) resulting in lost orders and emails

Hi @plymchris

Thanks for posting and welcome back!

Sorry you're having problems adding BT Privacy with Caller Display.  I appreciate the time you have spent trying to get this sorted out.

You can get in touch with us and we'll help you from here.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
plymchris
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

Thanks to Robbie and John for your speedy responses. I have emailed you, Robbie.

Many thanks

0 Ratings