Did you mean: 
Highlighted
xvf
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Marks & Spencers Voucher Claim Issues

Go to solution

Hi.

I switched to BT Infinity Fibre at both my home, and that of my mother, both of which were activated on 29/10/2018.

I claimed the two BT reward cards (now received), no problem. I submitted claims for my two M&S vouchers (£50 each, via moneysupermarket) here: https://www.broadbandbenefits.co.uk/marksandspencers/default.asp

I didn't receive any confirmation of receipt of my claim other than the following page: https://www.broadbandbenefits.co.uk/marksandspencers/complete.asp

Here's my problem. The terms and conditions on the former page look like the first image, whilst the terms and conditions on the latter look like the second. Is it just out of date, or is the claim process broken? How can I tell if my claims have been received? I don't want to leave this to chance, as it's a lot of money we're talking about!

If the latter page is just out of date, please can you arrange to have it fixed, as it's hard enough finding out how to claim in the first place, without all the extra confusion as to whether a claim has actually been acknowledged or not.

Thanks.

bt_tc_1.pngbt_tc_2.png

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES
Message 2 of 7

Re: Marks & Spencers Voucher Claim Issues

Go to solution

Hi @xvf,

Thanks for taking the time to flag this to me. The complete page looks to be out of date. I've sent an email to one of our departments to have it checked.

We will also check up on the vouchers to see if we can find out what's happening with them. To get in touch with us, click on my user name, view profile, and then copy and paste the link under "Moderation Team Email Address" into your browser.  Complete that form and we'll get back in touch with you. It may take us 1-2 working days before we can get back to you. Please make sure that you have permission to speak with us about both accounts. Also, please make sure you give us both account numbers or orders so we can open two separate contacts on each account.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the thumbs up next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
xvf
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Thank you very much. I will do that now.

Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

@xvf thanks for sending in your details, I've raised this with our promotions team to ensure that both the claims have been processed correctly. It normally takes a couple of days for them to reply and as soon as I have an updates I'll get back in touch with you. 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @xvf I called there but missed you, the promotions team have responded to me confirming that your M&S vouchers have been claimed and will be with you in the next 30 to 45 days maximum.  I also wanted to clarify that when your order was placed the value of the vouchers were for £40.

Can you post back to let me know you're happy this is now resolved?

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
xvf
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Excellent, thanks for that. I forgot to take a screen shot of the voucher values (it was only ever displayed on MSM AFAIK) so I accept I may have been mistaken on the value. I will not make the same mistake when I switch away and back to BT in 18 months time, or whenever they next increase their prices.

I appreciate your help. The forum support here is second to none, and it's just shame that some other parts of the BT setup can't reach such high standards.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

@xvf no problem at all I was happy to help you get this sorted. The offers change frequently and the card value increased to £50 on the 02/11/18.  Unfortunately your orders were placed a few weeks before this you missed out on that one.   

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings