cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Marks and spencers vouchers not being sent

Hi, I signed up to Bt broadband in October 2019 through uswitch. As part of the offer was £30 mastercard voucher (recieved) & £100 Marks and spencers vouchers. 

I waited for my service to go live and applied for the vouchers, waited 45 days but not received. I have raised complaints and spoke to BT numerous times, each advisor denying any knowledge of this deal. I have said it is on their rewards page and in the terms & conditions the eligibility states through uswitch between 1st - 31st Oct. I'm so frustrated and getting no where in receiving these.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Marks and spencers vouchers not being sent

@Vfoster 

What date did you place your order?

These are the October offers.

• Broadband Choices, MoneySupermarket and their partners (£40) – for orders of BT Superfast Fibre or Superfast Fibre 2 packages between 25th October – 31st October – Claim by 31st January 2020
  • uSwitch (£40) – for orders of BT Superfast Fibre or Superfast Fibre 2 packages between 21st October – 24th October – Claim by 24th January 2020
  • uSwitch (£100) – for orders of BT Superfast Fibre or Superfast Fibre 2 packages between 11th October – 20th October – Claim by 24th January 2020
  • Broadband Choices, MoneySupermarket and their partners (£100) – for orders of BT Superfast Fibre or Superfast Fibre 2 packages between 4th October – 10th October – Claim by 10th January 2020
  • Broadband Choices, MoneySupermarket and their partners (£40) – for orders of BT Superfast Fibre or Superfast Fibre 2 packages between 27th September – 3rd October – Claim by 3rd January 2020

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Hi, 

13th October 2019

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

13th of October my order was placed. I'm hoping you can help, please let me know if you need an order number or more details.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

@Vfoster wrote:
13th of October my order was placed. I'm hoping you can help, please let me know if you need an order number or more details.

I am just a customer, so cannot help with this.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

They are very busy at the moment, so it may take a while for them to help.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Moderator-Retired
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Vfoster,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I'm sorry about the delay in getting your M&S voucher sent out to you.

I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team so that we can look into this for you.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings