Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jemma1
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

MasterCard voucher and M&S vouchers not arrived

Hello

when I signed up, the offer included £30 MasterCard voucher and £100 M&S vouchers, but neither of them have arrived? Who do I need to contact? I claimed for both of them and it’s well over the 45 days.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: MasterCard voucher and M&S vouchers not arrived

@Jemma1 

What date did you place your order, and what date was your service activated?

0 Ratings
Jemma1
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

Hello

My service  was activated in 4/11/2019. I claimed a couple of days later for the M&S vouchers but the master card voucher was claimed when I signed up. 

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 9

What date did you place your order, as the Mastercard cannot be claimed until 14 days after your service was activated, provided there was an offer on the date you placed your order.

After the 14 days you must claim it on this page, its not paid automatically.

https://www.bt.com/manage/bt-reward-card/

0 Ratings
Jemma1
Beginner
Message 5 of 9

Hello

I placed my order on the 19/10/19

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 9

@Jemma1 wrote:

Hello

I placed my order on the 19/10/19

This was the offer.

From 11.10.19 until 19.10.19 new to BT customers are eligible for a £30 Reward Card when ordering a Broadband Unlimited Package, £30 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Package, £60 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited, Superfast Fibre 3 or 4 Plus Package and a £60 Reward Card when ordering an Ultrafast Fibre or 2 Package. Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading their BT broadband or those adding just BT TV are excluded.

Did you claim your reward 14 days after your service was activated, using that link I posted, as it must be claimed within three months of the date your service was activated, otherwise you lose it. This is the link again https://www.bt.com/manage/bt-reward-card/

This was the M&S offer which needed to be claimed once your service was activated.

https://broadbandbenefits.co.uk/marksandspencers/claim

uSwitch (£100) – for orders of BT Superfast Fibre or Superfast Fibre 2 packages between 11th October – 20th October – Claim by 24th January 2020 (CLOSED)

I assume you did claim that one via the Broadband Benefits website?

0 Ratings
Jemma1
Beginner
Message 7 of 9

hello

yes I claimed for them both when activated within a couple of days. 

Jemma

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 9

The reward card  (Mastercard) could only have been claimed, 14 days after your service was activated.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 9 of 9

Hi @Jemma1, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry that you have not received your rewards yet. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we will be happy to chase these up for you.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings