cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
markeagles4
Contributor
Message 1 of 8

Mastercard Offer - You are not eligible to claim a reward, please see FAQs for more information

I ordered my Infinity along with the Mastercard offer, my line went live on the 21st March without a hitch but my account dows not mention any rewards, You are not eligible to claim a reward, please see FAQs for more information, when will this be on my account to claim ?

Mark

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: Mastercard Offer - You are not eligible to claim a reward, please see FAQs for more information

markeagles4
Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Re: Mastercard Offer - You are not eligible to claim a reward, please see FAQs for more information

Still says You are not eligible to claim a reward, please see FAQs for more information.

Driving me nuts now

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

I have asked a moderator to help you they will post their contact link here
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Hi @markeagles4 and welcome.

I'm sorry you're having problems claiming the card. Were there any issues with the original order? Did you place it through the correct site? Can you give us more details and we'll try to help you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
markeagles4
Contributor
Message 6 of 8

Through the BT web site all went through ok and services started ok on the 21st. But no reward to claim.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Thanks for confirming that @markeagles4

We'll need to take a closer look at this for you then. Can you send over your details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
markeagles4
Contributor
Message 8 of 8

Had a response on the 29th saying i am eligable to recieve the reward and to claim again but its still not on my account.

0 Ratings