cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Akaz
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Mastercard: You are not eligible to claim a reward, please see FAQs for more information

Hi,

I have the same issue as above. I got a BT mastercard but was unable to activate it. I called the card company and after a lot of back and forth, I was asked to contact BT. The customer service team on the phone finally asked me to go to the online support team as they are the only ones that can help.

Please help. I am happy to provide additional info.

Ayo.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Akaz
Beginner
Message 2 of 4

BT reward card - unable to activate

Hi,

I have been trying to activate my BT reward card with no luck since 2017. I have been on the phone to the card company and  BT customer services to no avail. Finally, I was told to go online to sort it out as only the online team can help. Can someone help me please.

Many thanks,

AK.

0 Ratings
Akaz
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Reward card - cannot activate!!

Hi,

I joined BT last year and part of the package was a BT reward master card. After a long while the mastercard showed up and now I am unable to activate it. I have called the card company and BT and was told to contct the BT online service for help.

Help please!!

AK.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 4 of 4

Re: Mastercard: You are not eligible to claim a reward, please see FAQs for more information

Hi @Akaz,

I'm sorry to hear about the problem activating the card . We'll be able to get in touch with the Gift Card team to see if there's anything that they can do such as send a replacement card. You can reach us by clicking on my user name and then on contact the mods. It can take us a few days to reply to you but we will do all we can to help.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings