Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Migration

Go to solution
Last Friday 8th feb I had planned moving to sky from bt after an unsuccessful migration I asked bt to switch me back 11th Feb since then I've had no BB phone got connected yesterday engineer turned up today 14th Feb told no fault but had a feeling that an open migration was the fault I contacted BT told an offline team was looking into it waited most of day after being told they would call with resolve between 16:30 -18:30 no call from them called BT told they would call in 24 hrs .
I have made around 30 + calls since Monday same rubbish talk I have even had 3 advisers putting me on hold for 15-20min just to have hold music blasted iny ear then HANG UP THE PHONE ON ME ....
Someone help im going crazy and getting frustrated and upset with nowhere to turn for help ....
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Migration

Go to solution

Welcome to this user forum.

There is a minimum of a 10 day delay if you move providers. This is an Ofcom ruling to reduce the incidence of "slamming"

You also have to take into account that there will still be a lot of open tasks waiting for closure.

If you were on BT Fibre, then the initial attempted move to Sky Fibre, would have ceased your connection in the cabinet.

If the cabinet is full, then you may not be able to get your BT Fibre connection back, as there will be a waiting list. Could that be the reason why the migration to Sky fibre failed?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
Sorry not totally sure what is going on I've had so much grief and not much truth in what is happening but according to engineer my line is running broadband but not just now to me it's an account migration issue I was told but none can actually telle what the issue is
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @19NicK64,

I am sorry for the problems that have happened during the migration orders. Do you have any open orders with BT or Sky at the moment? Were you told if the original cease order was cancelled?

Let me know as we may be able to help you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings