Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HeadGardener
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 19

Re: Minimum Call Commitment has not been met

Go to solution

Hello

Ah yes - they forgot to do this last time I paid my LSR and told me that I will be on monthly billing as from January.  I'll see if I can do live chat with Internet Explorer.  Many thanks for your help.

0 Ratings
Patty-L
Recognised Expert
Message 12 of 19

Go to solution
You're welcome,
Let us know how you get on with live chat or on the phone.
0 Ratings
HeadGardener
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 19

Go to solution

Hello again,  I managed to get the Live Chat to work!  Apparently the charge is now £2.70, but they have definitely not charged me and Assistant said it was a typo rather than anything else.  Thanks for your help and perseverance.  I will mark as solution.  Goodbye

0 Ratings
denisemac
Message 14 of 19

Go to solution

I don't think this can be the case...I have the anytime calls package, which I use all the time and I have still been charged for the minimum call commitment thing. I wonder what chargeable calls actually are...are we supposed to phone Dancing on Ice or some such????

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 19

Go to solution

post 2 confirms what is a chargeable call

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
viffergb
Contributor
Message 16 of 19

Go to solution

I've just had this on my bill that arrived today.  Is it based on a calendar month or billing month?  Although I haven't (apparently) been charged for not meeting the minimum call commitment, I have made a total of 97 calls between 03/11/2012 and 02/02/2013, but only 1 call registered this month before bill was created on 02/02/2013!!

Does this mean I should have made the minimum required calls on the 1st of this month?  If so, that's NOT fair.  I'll most likely never be able to meet the requirement with my billing date always on or near the beginning of each month.

Surely it must be based on a calendar month to be FAIR to customers????

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 19

Go to solution

surely billing month is how it works or number of calls in 3 month billing period

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
viffergb
Contributor
Message 18 of 19

Go to solution

Just come off the phone talking to someone in BT who explained that I WON'T be penalised as from my past call history I would easily meet the minimum monthly call requirement.

It's just that my bill is always going to be dated in the first few days of each month after having elected to go for 'LSR' back on 5/11/12 and I will most certainly be presented with that "...minimum call requirement has not been met..." message on bills from now on.

Goes without saying that I shall be keeping a close eye on things to make sure I DON'T get charged for things like 'CLI' as there are plenty of days left in this month to make calls Smiley Wink.

Apparently, the first bill customers receive after having elected to go for 'LSR' tends to confuse a lot of people.  It certainly confused the hell out of me....hence the need to call and have it explained in words of one syllable.

P.S. Still not sure I understand the 'workings out' 100%....but things are certainly clearer after the call.  I think 'BT' could take a long hard look at making their bills a lot clearer and simpler to understand.

0 Ratings
viffergb
Contributor
Message 19 of 19

Go to solution

@imjolly wrote:

surely billing month is how it works or number of calls in 3 month billing period

Yes....you're quite right.  I was getting (easily) confused, and it must surely be billing month and not calendar.

0 Ratings