Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lisa1972
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Misinformed

Anybody else in the same boat?

Ran up a bit of a bill due to a genuine reason. Was told to pay 25% of the bill and set up a repayment plan for services to be reinstated.

Did as I was asked in good faith and they have cancelled my account. Left me without contact with the outside world and they have blamed it on an old and new system. Not 1 of the 5 members of staff I have spoken to today noticed my account was cancelled until I had paid the money!!

I am devastated. Appalling behaviour at this horrible time.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
PaddyB
Message 2 of 5

Re: Misinformed

Hi @Lisa1972,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry if your service has been stopped due to non-payment. With what you've posted this shouldn't have happened. I understand that you been in touch with BT, has an order been placed to reactivate the service?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Lisa1972
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Hi

No it hasn't. I have spoken to a member of the complaints team this am and she just kept saying I understand but there is nothing we can do. I told her you clearly don't understand. I borrowed the money and paid the requested amount in good faith and now left without a service I was promised.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Lisa1972
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

I also explained that I am a vulnerable adult and I have a daughter with mental health problems and they have gone against their vulnerable adult policy.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Lisa1972,

Thank you for posting back. If you send me your details, I'll take a look at what is happening with your complaint.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings