cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Missed Payment Credit Default Notice on My Credit File

Hi I've recently applied for a mortgage, I was denied mortage due to a Credit Default (Missed Payment) shown  on My account in Jan and Feb 2020. This was due to an error by the customer care person not raising the account closure correctly. I contacted BT again in Sep 2020 and explained the issue , It was acknowledged and the account was closed by them successfully. Although the payment due onmy account waqs reverted the Credit Default entry was never lifted. I've called the customer care number and they can see that the account is successfully closed and no payment due. I'm trying to reach to their Default Team for last 5 days but they can't provide a number or email id. I've raised a dispute with Equifax case no 220124-1745657, Can any moderator please help in escalating it to right department so this can be closed at the earliest, I can not try for Mortagae with any other lender till this gets lifted as that will create more negative impact with 1 lender already rejecting ud eto this issue.  

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Missed Payment Credit Default Notice on My Credit File

HI,

I am in a similar situation, was your issue resolved? Thank!

0 Ratings