Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
JordanB
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Missing Amazon Prime Follow Up Email

Go to solution

Two months ago I started a new broadband deal with BT with the offer to get 12 months free amazon prime. On the 22nd of January I received an email saying
"Hello,
Thanks for your broadband order. Once it’s up and running we’ll be in touch when you can claim your 12 months Amazon Prime. (It can take up to 28 days from the day your broadband is installed.)
There's no need to do anything before then. Just keep an eye out for another email from us.
Thanks,
Customer care team"

It has been over 28 days and I still haven't received the follow up email on how to activate my free 12 months of prime. Can you look into this for me please

Thank you, Jordan

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Missing Amazon Prime Follow Up Email

Go to solution

Welcome to this user forum. @JordanB 

What date was your broadband service activated?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Missing Amazon Prime Follow Up Email

Go to solution

Hi @JordanB I'm sorry about the delay getting your Amazon prime voucher. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team and we'll be happy to help you get this sorted.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings