cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Missing BT Reward Card

I have been trying for months now to try and resolve my missing reward card, I joined BT in November 2019 and when my card did not arrive I contacted BT via Chat in January 2020, to raise the as it was not and is still not showing when I go the website to claim the reward in the normal way.

I was told by an advisor he had resolved the issue and it would arrive in 30 days, it did not. I then emailed BT in February and was directed to a third party company who handle the reward cards, but they have referred me back to BT as they have no record of me.

Please can someone arrange for this to be resolved, it would be far easier for me if BT could simply credit my account with the value, as it is becoming incredibly inconvinient chasing BT so many times for something that should have been simple.

I don't really understand why it is so difficult for BT to honour these offers.

Regards

Ed

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Message 2 of 2

Re: Missing BT Reward Card

Hi @ejawilson welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I'm sorry that you have had so many problems getting your reward card. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we will be happy to help you with this. We are busier than normal so please allow a bit longer for us to get in touch with you.

cheers
John

0 Ratings