Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sukie
Beginner
Message 1 of 10

Missing BT reward card

Go to solution

Hi,

I joined BT last year, my live date was Oct 2nd 2017. I put forward my claim for the card on the 10th Oct, I have a screenshot of BT confirming this and that I had to wait 45 days from installation to receive the card.

So 45 days and more go past, there was no card or any other correspondence sent.  I contacted: info@cardholdersvs.com and after toing and frothing they basically stated that they had no record of me and that I should chase BT.

Contacted BT, at this email:  https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/6090

Got a reponse on the 18 Dec, sent via email and text that my card for £120 will be arriving shortly via the post upto 30 days.

Furthermore when I go to my rewards page, it states that the card was dispatched on the 27 Dec, is it lost in the post?

Today is 18 January 2018 I have waited 3 and a half months for this card, when will I receive it?

Someone please help!

Regards

Sukie

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 10

Re: Missing BT reward card

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @Sukie,

Welcome to the community forum. I'm sorry you haven't received your BT Rewards card as of yet. If you send me in your details, I'll be able to chase this with our rewards team. 

Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact the Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @Sukie Thanks for sending over your details. I'm chasing this up with the promotions team and will have an update for you by the end of next week and be in touch then.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @Sukie I called earlier sorry I could not reach you. 

I just wanted to confirm that your voucher has already been processed and it will be with you within the next 10 days. I will now close this case but if you do not receive the voucher within the next 10 days please post back and let me know and I will re-open the case and chase again for you.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Sukie
Beginner
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

Thank you for all your help, I have now received the card.

Regards

Sukie

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @Sukie Thanks for posting back and glad to hear you have now received the card 🙂

cheers

John

0 Ratings
faizakash
Beginner
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

Hi,

I am unable to see the link under y account to claim for the reward card for the BT mobile ordered through bt.com back in December last year. It has been more than 2 months now.

Kind regards

Faiza

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

You will only see the Moderators link if they invite you to contact them

You were offered the Mods help on this post https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Cashback-cheque-not-received/m-p/1807902#M94698

0 Ratings
faizakash
Beginner
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

Hi John,

Thank you for your reply. The help offerd to me before was for the braodband cashback claim which has already been sorted. My existing enquiry is aboout the reward card on the bt mobile sim which I ordered back in December and was activated 0n 19th December 2017. There was a Mastercard reward of £80 offer when I ordered the mobile sim. However it is not showing up under my rewards in my account. Your help in this matter would be very much appreciated.

Kind regards

Faiza

0 Ratings