Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
0 Ratings
Accepted Solution

Missing Cashback

Hi

I took out a new contract for BT Broadband based on the Quidco cashback offer in Nov 2016.  The £154 cashback has been showing as confirmed for several months now in Quidco - can someone please confirm a likely payment timescale

Thanks

Paul

0 Ratings

Re: Missing Cashback

Hi @PaulV000 and welcome.

I'm sure I can help you with this. Can you please drop me over an email with the details, including your Quidco username. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDavidM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
Aspiring Contributor
0 Ratings

Hi David

Sent you details just now, as requested - did you get them?

Thanks

Paul

0 Ratings

@PaulV000 Yes I can see your details in our queue, we'll be in touch in the next few days.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
Aspiring Contributor
0 Ratings

NeilO wrote:

@PaulV000 Yes I can see your details in our queue, we'll be in touch in the next few days.

Hi 

Not sure I saw a reply to this and still haven't seen the cashback one year on...please help!

Thanks

0 Ratings

Hi @PaulV000 Sorry that this has still not been sorted and you were not contacted.

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us over your details again. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Aspiring Contributor
0 Ratings

Thanks John just sent it through please confirm if you now have all the info needed to progress.

Paul

0 Ratings

Hi @PaulV000 Thanks for that and I have all the information we need so I get this chased up for you and I should have an update before Friday.

Cheers

John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Aspiring Contributor
0 Ratings

Great thanks John
0 Ratings

Hi @PaulV000 Sorry this one is taking longer than we would normally expect to get sorted out for you. The team have told me they are awaiting an update from Quidco and will be in touch with me as soon as they hear back. 

Cheers

John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”